sábado, 9 de fevereiro de 2008

Ultimas Palavras

“THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN HEAD AND HANDS MUST BE THE HEART!”
Metropolis (1927)

“Yes, I can see now.” City Lights (1931)

“Victory is ours!” Duck Soup (1933)

“It's Mrs. Danvers. She's gone mad. She said she'd rather destroy Manderley than see us happy here.” Rebecca (1940)

“I had to do it, Lewt. I had to do it.”
“Of course you did. Let me hold ya.”
“Just hold me. Hold me once more.”
“Little bob-cat.” Duel in the Sun (1946)

“No, I'm grateful to you. Because, thanks to you, I think I will be able to keep my faith in men.” Rashomon (1950, Jp.)

“…You see, this is my life. It always will be! There's nothing else - just us - and the cameras - and those wonderful people out there in the dark. All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Boulevard (1950)

“You want to know something, Leslie? If I live to be ninety, I'm never going to figure you out.” Giant (1956)

“God help us in the future.” Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959)

“Did you hear what I said, Miss Kubelik? I absolutely adore you.”
“Shut up and deal.” The Apartment (1960)

“Cat, cat!” Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)

“How do you find your way back in the dark?”
“Just head for that big star straight on. The highway’s under it - it’ll take us right home.” The Misfits (1961)

“Mein Fuehrer, I can walk!” Dr. Strangelove, Or:… (1964)

“I am George.”
“Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?”
“I am George, I am.” Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966)

“I was cured all right.” A Clockwork Orange (1971)

“Mediocrities everywhere. I absolve you! I absolve you! I absolve you! I absolve you! I absolve you all!” Amadeus (1984)

Nenhum comentário: