quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2007

That's Life



That's life, that's what all the people say 
You're ridin' high in April 
Yor're shot down in May 
But I know I'm gonna change that tune 
When I'm back on top, back on top in June 

I say that's life, as funny as it may seem 
Some people get their kicks 
stompin' on a dream 
But I don't let it get me down 
'Cause this ol' world just keeps spinnin' around 

I've been a puppet, a poet, a pauper, a pirate 
A pawn and a king 
I've been up and down and over and out 
And I know one thing 
Each time I find myself flat on my face 
I pick myself up and get back in the race 

That's life, I tell you, I can't deny it 
I thought of quittin' baby 
But my heart just won't buy it 
And if I didn't think it was worth just one more try 
I'd roll myself up in a big ball and die 

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate 
A poet, a pawn and a king 
I've been up and down, over and out 
I know one thing 
Each time I find myself layin' flat on my face 
I just pick myself up and I get back in the race 

That's life, I can't deny it 
I thought of quittin', baby 
But my heart just won't buy it 
But if there's nothing shaking 
Come here, it's July 
I'm gonna roll myself up in a big ball and die

Nenhum comentário: